lauantai 12. huhtikuuta 2014

Shopping hell

Had a fun day at the shopping hell BTC City & City Park today. One thing I don't like are the shops. All the clothing stores look the same. Didn't find anything nice, apart from the hair pins which I really needed. That's why I prefer second hand shops, which is sad, because there's no single one in Ljubljana. Or not that much than in my hometown... Second hand shops are much more interesting, you could find anything.

Anyway, there was an some kind of an international weekend at City Park, about 10 stands from different countries: Japan, Slovenia, Argentina, India... We met few Finnish students at the "Finland" stand, tasted Latvian desserts... The other one looked like... Well... THIS:

...but tasted good.

Had my first "Burger King" meal.
Wasn't that special.

After I left from the shopping center, it started raining. It didn't matter because I was leaving anyway. At the bus stop a Spanish(?) man offered me a seat and started talking to me. He was a puppet/marionette maker once, but he said he paints nowadays. It was really cool. Talked through the whole bus trip.

RAIN!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti